Friday, August 23, 2013

Building A Line Following Robot

Bought the Arduino.  Bought the Controller.  Bought the sensor.  I played around with the Arduino and learn to make it do stuff.  Blink an LED.  Blink 2 LEDs.  Press a button and light an LED.

I got a couple of electric motors to turn with the controller, but I could never get wheels to attach to the motors.

Months go by, then I saw it. The $8.97 Yellow Ford Mustang remote control car from Wal-Mart.  I played with the car a bit and at last today, I took the car apart.  To my delight, I found the steering motor and drive motors are connected to the car with plugs.  I simply unplugged them and now I can't wait to connect the Arduino and play around.  I will start by making the car go in a define pattern, like the old Big Trak toy.

Finished... but I didn't document the progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment